This parasite has a 100% success rate when it comes to latching onto dogs and Cats & Yours Is No Exception!
A Flea can lay 50 Eggs A Day, so they will inevitably Start To Spread!
Fleas are painful for your cat or dog. When fleas bite, they can cause flea allergy dermatitis, which causes itching, making your furry friend scratch and bite themselves. Lets' Kill Fleas Without Pesticides or Chemicals!
- Best Flea Killer - Flea Doctor releases a slight electric charge as your brush the comb through your pet's fur to detect and kill flea effectively
- Easy to Use - Simply comb your pets to kill flea, no extra tool required
- Compact and Easy to Use - Much easier than chemical baths and typical treatments
- Painless - Gentle charge kills fleas without harming your pet with no discomfort to your pet
- Hands-free Discard - Simply slide the blade to discard the dead fleas
- Chemical-free, Pesticide-free
- Works on pets of Any Age
- Works on Any Coat Lengths - Reaches deep into your pet’s full-length fur/ short coat to find, kill and remove flea
- Ideal for cats and dogs
- Package Size: 67 x 52 x 54mm
- Powered by: 2 x AA batteries
- 1 x PetHealer™ Pet Flea Killing Comb